Saturday, May 19, 2007

Home

The next day, we woke up at 4:30 to be able to have Mie's parents drive us to the Copenhagen airport (Or lufthavn in Danish). We said our good-byes as we got into the check-in line for the 7:00 flight to Frankfurt. The flight was short, only an hour and a half, plus I slept through most of it. We had a bit f a layover before we made the big trek, 9 hours and 5 minutes to Philadelphia. This flight was much longer, although it felt shorter than the last time we made this flight. It was a good feeling to be back in the U.S., although we still weren't home. We had a three hour layover before we had to get on the plane to LA. This flight I slept through most of, too, and before I knew it, we were in Los Angeles. Now I knew I was near home (although LA isn't the prettiest and most good smelling city! Blech!) as we got into our rental car and drove our way home, where we met up with Winnie and our cats and returned safely. Now, I was home, and boy did it feel good!

2 comments:

Jay said...

Yay, boof is back, all safe and sound!

Brenda said...

hi my name is Blake Hall like yours! I was making a blog and I had the same address as you! It's nice to meet you. I guess I will have to think of another name! Good Luck, you have a great name!